A Note on Stretching:
Question....................................?
Can it be possible for an answered prayer to be both a blessing and a curse? Or that it may be beneficial on one hand and a consequential burden on the other. I’ve prayed for somethings concerning my career. Needless to say, God has shown up like He do. I was looking for it to be one way........However, it was delivered in the most complexed way possible! After many years of walking with God, I should know by now that God don’t do simple. Well, my answered prayer is unfolding right before my eyes and I’m experiencing the process everyday! It is causing me to be stretched in ways that I couldn’t imagine. So much so that I began to question my craft as an educator. I had been doing some serious career evaluation and was ready to walk away from what I love. At some point, we all go through a period of transition or stretching, but few of us are lucky enough to go through the process spiritually aware and witnessing remnants of His Glory! He reminded me that what I’m experiencing, I asked for it but I didn’t count the cost! You see in any blessing received there is a cost and blessings come with consequences. You will have to stretch beyond what is familiar to receive a blessing of capacity. In your stretching, he’s making room for what He is releasing! With every stretch, the degree of your blessing becomes greater! In this season, God is stretching everything that is connected to you! He’s stretching you from who you are to who you were called to be.....we’ve become complacent because familiar is safe! But because of your obedience to the stretch .........spaces are being made for you! Dear hearts, there is more to life than where you are. #endurethestretch
#enlargingyourterritory
#eyeshavenotseen
#earshavenotheard
#iambeingstretched
#becarefulwhatyouaskfor
#countthecost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NoteWorthy: The Essence of a Woman!

NoteWorthy:Dance in the Rain!

“Who do YOU say I am?”