NoteWorthy: I AM WOMAN! I AM HERE!

Some of my worst moments in life have prepared me for greater. It is the pressing that brings forth the oil of gladness, joy, and fruitfulness beyond measure.  I consciously changed my way of thinking.... I chose what I leaned into. I leaned out and allowed many things to pass me by. All things are not meant for me to conquer. Nor do I allow those things to overtake me. During my toughest times,my resilience was brought to the surface. Tough times are hard times. Tough times are sad times. Tough times are lonely times. It is a period of reconnecting, rejuvenation, restoration,redefining, and refinement. I wouldn’t want to repeat those hard times but as I look back over my life. I’m so thankful for them and who I’ve become. Because of difficult times I’m now more sensitive to the world around me and what’s happening! My eyes are open and I can see things more clearly and hopefully learn the lesson that’s  hidden in troubled times. There’s ALWAYS a lesson!!!! I look at things much differently now even when it hurts. I’m in a season! An unfamiliar season! Never been here before so I’m cautiously,but graciously moving forward. Years ago, when it rained in my life I would stand in it and get soaked but I fully understand at this point in my life that rain doesn’t pour forever and even when it rains longer than I think it should I’ve learned to dance in the rain. More importantly, where there is a shadow......LIGHT resides! LIGHT always pushes through the darkness......Despite it all dear hearts, if I’m still here to live,love, laugh, experience, explore, discover and yes even cry and hurt. I am still blessed beyond measure! I am HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NoteWorthy: The Essence of a Woman!

NoteWorthy:Dance in the Rain!

“Who do YOU say I am?”